Contract Number: M67400-15-T-0054
Client: US Marine Corps, Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI) Planning Group, Okinawa
- ALQIMI National Security (ALQIMI) is currently providing direct support the Okinawa DPRI Planning Group’s Mission of developing the replacement facility for Futenma Air Station at Camp Schwab (Okinawa, Japan), and
- For the relocation of the tenant USMC Operational Force, with minimal disruption and minimal operational impacts to III Marine Expeditionary Forces’ (MEF) operational readiness.
- ALQIMI support will assist the critical technical shortfalls on the Program Directorate staff for successful program execution.
- Primary tasks under this contract include technical and advisory support to the staff of the DPRI Program Directorate within Marine Corps Installations Command Pacific (MCIPAC), at Marine Corps Base Camp S. D. Butler, Okinawa, Japan.
- The MCIPAC DPRI Program Director reports to the Commanding General, MCIPAC and is responsible for the management and oversight of present and future Marine Corps structures associated with the Futenma Replacement Facility (FRF) initiative and the Okinawa Consolidation (OkiCon) initiative; both located in Okinawa, including support for tenant commands and transient forces.
- The current and future readiness of Camp Butler facilities is integral to sustainment of III MEF operational capabilities during the transitional period through the end-state of DPRI as specified in the United States – Government of Japan (GOJ) Agreed Implementation Plans (AIPs).