In August 2009, ABSi was awarded the VA Enterprise Software Testing contract as a subcontractor to PSi. Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Information & Technology (OIT)/Office of Enterprise Development (OED), Software Engineering Office, Testing Service
ABSi is a key subcontractor to Planned Systems International, Inc. (PSI) in providing support services to the VA Testing Service in the areas of Capacity Planning Analysis and Independent Verification and Validation (functional testing, performance testing, system integration testing and operational readiness review):
Capacity Planning Analysis Support
- Identify and implement state-of-the-art tools and methodologies to facilitate the capture of present capacity metrics and performance data as VistA systems are modernized to incorporate new industry standard technologies and processes.
- Assess systems and applications scalability and performance.
- Review and analyze network and application metrics collected from capacity planning tools.
Independent Validation and Verification (IVV) Support
- Provide Independent Work Product Review and Critical Analysis Risk Assessment (CARA) evaluations for Development Project teams Project Management Plan in the VA's Propath process. Identifying elevated risk in a Risk Based Testing environment.
- Perform requirements analysis; develop test plan, test cases and test scripts; execute test; analyze and report results.
- Perform feature and function testing as well as performance testing; integrate the application under test into the test environment and analyze how the application under test interacts with other components in the system architecture.
The Alqimi Group of companies provide technology services and energy solutions to help both government and commercial organizations achieve technology goals and business objectives. The company's domain focus includes large-scale enterprise computing, healthcare IT, cybersecurity and renewable energy. Alqimi works side by side with its clients during all phases of the program lifecycle, from initial vision and justification through the design, development and implementation phases. Alqimi corporate headquarters is located in Rockville, MD.